INDIAN NATIONS YOUTH SPORTS - TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By checking the box below, I the registrant and/or legal guardian of the registrant am legally agreeing to all terms and conditions set forth by Indian Nations Youth Sports and the individual club and/or organization in which I am registering.
I am agreeing that I am at least 18 years of age and the legal guardian of the person/persons registering hereof. I further agree that any information provided in the following pages is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I also state that any falsification of documents, illicit or immoral activities will be punished pursuant to the by-laws of the proper governing authorities, and that such activity will lead to penalties including: no reimbursement of funds and partial or permanent expulsion from the affiliation/organization I am applying for.
Right to Refuse Service
By accepting the terms of membership in the Indian Nations Youth Sports (INYS) programs I acknowledge that the INYS is a private organization and that it reserves the right to refuse membership and/or participation to any person whose actions hinder the activities of the INYS and that such determination will be at the sole discretion of Indian Nations Youth Sports.
IT IS AGREED THAT ANY MATTER IN DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND INDIAN NATIONS YOUTH SPORTS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO COURT ACTION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, A COPY OF WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM THE COMPANY. ANY DECISION REACHED BY ARBITRATION SHALL BE BINDING UPON BOTH YOU AND THE COMPANY. THE ARBITRATION AWARD MAY INCLUDE ATTORNEY'S FEES IF ALLOWED BY STATE LAW AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGEMENT IN ANY COURT OF PROPER JURISDICTION.
The Parties agree that if Indian Nations Youth Sports prevails in any litigation or arbitration brought arising from any dispute, then INYS shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees associated therewith.
WYFA Rules and Regulations
We would like to welcome you to the WYFA. Our youth football association plays under the Indian Nation Football Conference and gate fees at all games will be as followed: Adults $3.00, Students (6-18) $1.00, Seniors 65> $1.00 Children 5, are free. All WYFA Football players and Cheerleaders will get in free if they are in uniform. Half of the games will be held out of town and it will be your responsibility as a parent/guardian to get your child to the game.
1. Before participating in any camps, practices or games, you must do the following:
A. Fill out, in full and sign all necessary forms regarding your child required by WYFA.
B. All fees and deposits paid in full to WYFA. Registration fees are non-refundable. All returned checks to WYFA will result in a $20.00 fee.
2. If you and your child choose to make use of WYFA’s scholarship cards/fundraisers to reduce the cost of the entry fee, then you as parents/guardians are responsible for the merchandise and/or money. It must be picked up and returned by the deigned time place specified by the WYFA Board of Directors. The WYFA Board of Directors will specify the fundraiser or fundraisers.
3. In order to hold registration fees and deposits to a minimum, parents will be asked to volunteer to work admission gates, concession stands,
stadium clean ups, field set ups, chain crews, etc. Failure to comply will result in suspension of offending person and/or participant.
4. Parents/guardians are required to attend child’s games and pratices. This is not only to ensure the safety of your child, but also to instill him/her
with confidence, support and enthusiasm. Parents will be required to sign a parent code of ethics.
5. All equipment issued is the sole property of WYFA except for game jersey. All uniforms and equipment must be returned to the WYFA office
in good condition within 5 days of last game of the season. If your son/daughter discontinues active participation in WYFA, their uniform and
equipment must be returned within 5 days of discontinuance. You shall be charged and be required to pay a rental fee of $5.00 per day the
uniform and equipment is delinquent or the replacement cost of $250.00 for such uniform and equipment at the election of the WYFA. In the
event an attorney is used in the attempt to obtain the return of the uniform and/or equipment rental charges or replacement costs, then you shall
also be liable for reasonable attorney’s fees, cost of litigation and reasonable expenses.
6. Practices shall be at specified times, designated by the head coach of your team and upon approval of the Board of Directors. Parents must have their child/children to practices and games on or before the designated time and shall pick up their child/children immediately after such practices or games. Mighty Mites will have no more than three practices per week, limited to 1 ½ hours maximum per practice. 3rd and 4th grade will have no more than three practices per week, limited to two hours maximum per practice. 5th and 6th grade will have no more than four practices per week, limited to two hours maximum per practice. Participants are expected to attend all practices and the last practice before a game is mandatory. Failure to abide by this rule may result in sanctions or discipline being imposed on the participant including extra duties performed or sitting out of the game that week. The WYFA Board of Directors must approve any variance of this rule.
7. Parents, relatives or visitors are not allowed on the sidelines or playing field during a game. A coach, official or WYFA director may waive this
rule only for the purpose of carrying out a specified duty.
8. WYFA is for our YOUTH and as such, WYFA cannot and will not permit profanity, abusive language, unsportsmanlike conduct, alcohol, drug
use or any other conduct of a manner which could be deemed offensive. This rules applies to all participants, parents, guardians, and guest. This rule shall apply at all practices as well as all games and WYFA sponsored events.
9. If you incur a grievance, you will need to first discuss the matter with your coach. If not resolved, you should communicate your field coordinator.
If then not resolved, you should present in writing your grievance to the WYFA Board of Directors.
10. Football is team sports and requires team effort. The coach will have the authority to discipline a player during practice for reasons felt necessary by the coach to maintain order and control of the participants. The coach or coaches may elect to eject a player from the
field of practice or to sit on the sidelines as a disciplinary measure. If the player is not summoned to return to practice, this shall be called a
absence. If a player has 50% or more in absences in one week this may result in the sitting out of the game for that week.
11. If WYFA has an end of season party, players must have completed ALL season and post-season tournaments in order to participate. If the player
does not finish out the season, he/she will NOT be allowed to participate in the end of season party.
12. A voting member of WYFA must have paid their membership fee of $5.00 prior to Sept. 15th of each year.
13. The infraction of a rule or regulation by a participant, parent, guardian or their guest at a game or practice, shall be dealt with by the WYFA Board of Directors and may result in action taken against such offender in one or more of the following:
a. Verbal or written reprimand
b. Banning said offender from a game or games.
c. A fine imposed for each offense committed by said offender being a maximum of $200.00 for each offense.
d. The removal of an offender or offenders from any and all functions of WYFA for a period of time deemed appropriate by the WYFA Board of Directors.
e. Any other such action as the WYFA Board of Directors may deem appropriate.
Right to Refuse Service
By accepting the terms of membership in the WYFA I acknowledge that WYFA is a private organization and that it reserves the right to refuse membership and/or participation to any person whose actions hinder the activities of WYFA and that such determination will be at the sole discretion of WYFA.
IT IS AGREED THAT ANY MATTER IN DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND WYFA SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO COURT ACTION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, A COPY OF WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM THE COMPANY. ANY DECISION REACHED BY ARBITRATION SHALL BE BINDING UPON BOTH YOU AND THE COMPANY. THE ARBITRATION AWARD MAY INCLUDE ATTORNEY'S FEES IF ALLOWED BY STATE LAW AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGEMENT IN ANY COURT OF PROPER JURISDICTION.
The Parties agree that if the WYFA prevails in any litigation or arbitration brought arising from any dispute, then WYFA shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees associated therewith.