YMCA Med, Photo, COC
Liability And Medical Release
In the event that my child is taken to the Emergency room or Medical Care facility and need of treatment in my absence from attendance, I hereby give consent to authorize treatment for this child by the Doctor(s) they deem necessary.
I further knowledge that my child’s participation in football program is with complete knowledge of the risk involved and hereby agree to assume those risks and to hold the Richard Kane YMCA, all of its officers, employees, coaches or elected offices free from liability of any nature whatsoever for any injury, harm, or complication that may result, directly, by reason of my child’s participation in this program.
I acknowledge that this athletic event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risk includes, but are not limited to: actions of the people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, event, monitors and/or producers of the event; lack of hydration, weather, and/or other natural condition. I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in this event.
I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficient trained for participation in this event and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability (AWRL) form will be used by Richard Kane YMCA and the sponsors of the event in which I may participate and it will govern my actions and responsibilities at aid event.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assign as follows: (A) Waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or action of any kind which may hereafter accurate to me or my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Richard Kane YMCA and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, the event sponsors and the events volunteers, (B) identify and hold harmless all entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my actions during this event.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injurie, accident, and/or illness during this event.
This AWRL shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.
PHOTO AND VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING RELEASE
For my participation in activities to be conducted by the National Council of young Men’s Christian Associations of the United Stated of America (YMCA of the USA), hereby give my permission and consent, now and for all time, to YMCA of the USA and collaborating third parts to make, reproduce, edit, broadcast or rebroadcast any video film, footage, sound track recording or photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experience within said activities, for publication, display, sale or exhibition thereof in promotion, advertising, education and legitimate business uses without any compensations to, and/or claim, by me. I may, or may not be, identify in such reproductions; however, I shall not be stated by name to have endorsed any particular commercial products or commercial services.
I further agree to the following:
Any video film, footage, sound track recording, and photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experience during said activities, I authorize, according to the Release, shall belong to YMCA of the USA and collaborating with third parties. Therefore, they will have full right of disposition of any video film, footage, sound track record and photo reproduction of me and/or my narrative account of my experience within said activities;
Any video film, footage, sound track recording, and photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experience during said activities will not be subjected to any obligation of confidentiality and may be shared with and used by YMCA of the USA and collaborating third parts;
YMCA of the USA and collaborating third parties collaborating shall not be shall not be liable for any use or disclosure to a third part of any video film, footage, sound track recording, and photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experience’ and
YMCA of the USA and collaborating third parties shall exclusively own all known or later existing worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of any video film, footage, sound track recordings, and photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experience for any purpose without compensation to me.
I agree that my consent and this release are irrevocable. I hereby release and discharge YMCA of the USA and collaborating third parties from any and all claims in connection with the uses and reproductions, any video film, footage, sound track recording and photo reproductions of me and/or my narrative account of my experiences as described herein.
Code of Conduct
The essential elements of character building and ethic in athletics are embodied in the concept of sportsmanship and the YMCA four core Values of Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility.
All parents who participate in the Richard Kane YMCA Athletic Programs:
• Will refrain from coaching their child or other players during games and practices.
• Will respect the officials and their authority during games.
• Will never question, discuss or confront coaches at game field.
• Will make time to speak to coaches in agree up on time and place.
• Will discuss any concerns directly with the head coach before approaching assistant coaches or YMCA Official.
• Will not discuss other children with head coach unless parents of other children are present.
• Will remember that athletes participate to have fun and that game is for youth and not adults.
• Will help teach their child that doing one’s best is more important than winning, so that their child will never feel defeated by the outcome of the game or his or her performance.
• Will demand that their child treat other players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
• Will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of any personal desire they may have for my own child to win.
• Will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the student athletes.
• Will be a positive role model for ethical behavior and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy to others and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, and spectators at every game, practice or sport event.
• Will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
Parents or guests in violation of the code of conduct may be dismissed, suspended, or permanently expelled from future athletic contest.
The Richard Kane YMCA will take the appropriate steps listed below if administrative consequences are necessary. (One or more of the violations may be applied).
• Verbal warning issued by the League, Organization or YMCA Official.
• Written warning issued by the League, Organization or YMCA Official.
• Suspension or immediate ejection from a youth sports event issued by a League, Organization or YMCA Official.
• Suspension from multiple youth sports events issued by a League, Organization or YMCA Official.
• Season suspension or multiple season suspension issued by a YMCA Official.