1. I certify that I am the legal parent or guardian of the above named participant.
2. I grant permission to my child to play Inola Youth Football and assume all risks and hazards incidental to football participation, including transportation to and from activities.
3. I agree to perform volunteer duties for the league as identified above.
4. I agree to support my child's team, including his/her coaches, the Team Parent, other plays and other parents.
5. I grant permission to Inola Youth Football league and officials for emergency treatment for my child until the emergency contact and/or parent/guardian can be reached.
6. I understand Inola Youth Football League does carry team insurance.
7. I agree to be notified of any parent/guardian meetings electronically.
8. I agree to return all equipment issued by Inola Youth Football League at the end of the season, or at the end of my childrens participation; whichever occurs first or to pay the replacement cost for anything unreturned.
9. I agree to having my child photographed and give Inola Youth Football League permission to share those photos for any marketing or social efforts.
10. I agree to abide by the CYFL Code of Conduct
- This is an important commitment for both you and your child. We need your support to make this a successful season!
- There is a $40 opt out fee for volunteering; otherwise we expect you to volunteer at at least one home game this season.
- Missing Practice: Practice is required to ensure the children know the plays, but more importantly to keep them safe. Please ensure your child is on time and ready to work. It is at the HEAD coach's discretion as to whether the child can play in the games. This ensures fairness and safety.
- We will regularly post updates in our Facebook group and our Facebook page about upcoming Board meetings & football events. GroupMe will be the primary form of communication with your child's team directly.
- Equipment will not be given to players until we have received all necessary information including: a current physical, birth certificate, completed registration with fee paid.
- Equipment provided will be: uniform, helmet, pads.
- Parent will need to provide cleats, practice jersey and practice pants.
- Equipment MUST be turned back in at the end of the season. Please keep a lookout for our gear drop off date in future announcements.